James Silbers | Mentor
James has a passion for riding BMX, mentoring children and young adults who ride scooter/BMX and skateboards that have additional Learning Needs and/or Disability by using his private halfpipe ramp and land as a vehicle to benefit their lives.
“The personal challenges offered by extreme sports create enjoyment through learning how to overcome obstacles and use energy creatively. In an encouraging social environment, this excitement is a positive way of promoting exercise and maintaining good health.”James Silbers
2hr 1-2-1 well-being mentoring session for £40.
We would be riding the private half pipe ramp plus doing practical activities on the 56-acre estate i.e. gardening chopping wood, building steps, working with willow, fixing fences etc or just talking/walking. For the older young people I could be doing some CV and employability skills training. I will be using the fundamentals of the Nurtured Heart Approach with my clients.
The Nurtured Heart Approach makes a huge difference to those children and young people who show behavioural, emotional and anxiety related symptoms – almost always without the need for long-term mental health treatment.
The benefits of the approach:
- Understand the unique dynamics of the challenging child
- Helps a child towards using their intensity in successful ways
- Create a deeper sense of success and Inner Wealth for the individual child
- Build a family/school culture of authentic connection and trust
- End the cycles that reinforce negative behaviour
- Live the energy of joy and success as your new reality
Improve the situation with a challenging or difficult child, and transform their self-belief and awareness that their intensity is actually the source of their greatness!