James Silbers – Mentor
James has a passion for riding BMX, mentoring children and young adults who ride scooter/BMX and skateboards that have additional Learning Needs and/or Disability by using his private halfpipe ramp and land as a vehicle to benefit their lives.
2hr 1-2-1 well-being mentoring session for £30.
We would be riding the private half pipe ramp plus doing practical activities on the 56-acre estate i.e. gardening chopping wood, building steps, working with willow, fixing fences etc or just talking/walking. For the older young people I could be doing some CV and employability skills training. I will be using the fundamentals of the Nurtured Heart Approach with my clients.
The Nurtured Heart Approach makes a huge difference to those children and young people who show behavioural, emotional and anxiety related symptoms – almost always without the need for long-term mental health treatment.
The benefits of the approach:
- Understand the unique dynamics of the challenging child
- Helps a child towards using their intensity in successful ways
- Create a deeper sense of success and Inner Wealth for the individual child
- Build a family/school culture of authentic connection and trust
- End the cycles that reinforce negative behaviour
- Live the energy of joy and success as your new reality
Improve the situation with a challenging or difficult child, and transform their self-belief and awareness that their intensity is actually the source of their greatness!
James – “The personal challenges offered by extreme sports create enjoyment through learning how to overcome obstacles and use energy creatively. In an encouraging social environment, this excitement is a positive way of promoting exercise and maintaining good health.”